15:00 – 18:00
Something can happen at any time – a lot of traffic, traffic jams or you can start late. Please let us know this in your own interest and call us in good time.
We will be happy to send you the instructions for our key safe.
In case of unreported late arrival (after 6 p.m.) the reception is no longer occupied.
08:00 – 10:00
Pets only on request (€ 10,00 per day without food)
We ask for your understanding that we can only accept cash payments.
A deposit (of 50% of the total amount of the reservation) via bank transfer is required prior to arrival.
Cancellations and changes made up to 30 days prior to arrival will be charged at 50% of the total booking price.
Cancellations and changes made up to 7 days prior to arrival will be charged at 70% of the total booking price.
Cancellations and changes made late, as well as non-arrivals, will be charged 90% of the total booking price.
Further applicable are the AGBH
Special cancellation conditions for the summer of 2021:
Existing and new bookings for summer 2021 (valid for direct bookings only) can be rebooked or cancelled free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival.
For the down payments already made, we will issue a voucher equal to the deposit amount, which will not be forfeited and can be redeemed at a later date or if you wish we will transfer the deposit back.
From 14 days before arrival, the following cancellation fees apply:
– From 14 days 90% of the total price.
– Cancellations can only be accepted in writing.
In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the booking amount.
If it is not possible to travel due to COVID19 (travel warning, border closure) we will of course cancel your booking free of charge at short notice.
Please note when arriving:
* The mask requirement will fall on 01.07.2021, unless in trade, cable cars and public transport masks are to be worn.
* For entry into Austria, a registration must currently be made
This can be done online at the following link: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
* Guests must present a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 disease in addition to the usual registration upon arrival. ( 3 G rule)
* There is no test possibility on arrival in the house.
These rules must be observed throughout Austria:
ETESTET: Validity: PCR test 72 hours, antigen rapid test from doctor/pharmacy/test road 48 hours
EIMPFT: Validity: from the 22nd day of the initial vaccination, up to max. 9 months after vaccination
ENESEN: Validity: in the past 6 months a disease with ärztl. certificate
* Depending on the validity of the proof, tests must also be carried out during the stay (information can be obtained at the reception)
* Follow instructions from employees.
* Do not shake hands and hugs.
Here you will find further important information regarding registration, test offers and important information:
If you have any questions, I can be reached on 0043 5673 3242 or email@example.com.